Mitre-Fastening Set 8Art. No.: 0.0.492.30
|Connection Processing, Mitre-Fastener 8||0.0.494.12||1 pce.|
|Saw Cut Mitred for Small Cross-Sections||0.0.616.26||1 pce.|
|Saw Cut Mitred for Medium Cross-Sections||0.0.616.27||1 pce.|
|Drilling Jig Mitre Connection 8 D14.2||0.0.493.72||1 pce.||
|Drilling Jig Mitre Connection 8 D9||0.0.493.71||1 pce.||
|Step Drill, Mitre Connection 8||0.0.492.60||1 pce.||
|customs tariff number||83024200|
- Mitre-Fastening Set 8
A mitred Profile 8 (at any angle γ between 30° and 90°) is screwed to the side of a Profile 8.
- Mitre-Butt-Fastening Set 8
Two mitred profiles (each with an identical angle γ between 30° and 90°) are connected together. This gives a possible angle between the profiles of (2γ) between 60° and 180°.
Your item dealer can provide the required mitre cuts and profile processing as a service.
Universal-Fastening or Automatic-Fastening Set).
Mitre-Fastening Sets should therefore not be used for constructing basic frames and safety-related parts that are subject to high loads.
1. Mitre the profile at an angle γ.
2. Drill a counterbore of diameter 14.2 mm (Step Drill Art. No. 0.0.492.60) for the fastener sleeve in the side of the mitred profile (use of a drilling jig (Art. No. 0.0.493.72, Section 9.2 Jigs and Tools) is recommended).
3. Drill a 9 mm dia. hole in the end face of the mitred profile (use of a drilling jig (Art. No. 0.0.493.71, Section 9.2 Jigs and Tools) is recommended). The minimum drilling depth is 12 mm.
4. Insert the T-Slot Nut into the profile groove of the continuous profile to which the mitred profile is connected and screw in the clamping pin until the mark around the perimeter is level with the profile surface.
5. Insert the fastener sleeve into the mitred profile and fit the assembly over the clamping pin.
6. Drive the grub screw M10 into the fastener sleeve and tighten the profile connection (M = 15 Nm).
7. Fit the Cap onto the fastener sleeve.