Mitre-Butt-Fastening Set 8Art. No.: 0.0.492.25
Sleeve with bore, St, bright zinc-plated
Threaded sleeve, St, bright zinc-plated
Grub screw M10, St, bright zinc-plated
Grub screw DIN 915-M10x16, St, bright zinc-plated
2 Caps, PA grey
|Delivery Unit||=||1 set|
|Connection Processing, Mitre-Fastener 8||0.0.494.12||1 pce.|
|Saw Cut Mitred for Small Cross-Sections||0.0.616.26||1 pce.|
|Saw Cut Mitred for Medium Cross-Sections||0.0.616.27||1 pce.|
|Drilling Jig Mitre Connection 8 D14.2||0.0.493.72||1 pce.||
|Drilling Jig Mitre Connection 8 D9||0.0.493.71||1 pce.||
|Step Drill, Mitre Connection 8||0.0.492.60||1 pce.||
|Sliding protective hood - Article EX-01025A visually stunning highlight with extremely practical functions.
|customs tariff number||83024200|
- Mitre-Fastening Set 8
A mitred Profile 8 (at any angle γ between 30° and 90°) is screwed to the side of a Profile 8.
- Mitre-Butt-Fastening Set 8
Two mitred profiles (each with an identical angle γ between 30° and 90°) are connected together. This gives a possible angle between the profiles of (2γ) between 60° and 180°.
Your item dealer can provide the required mitre cuts and profile processing as a service.
Universal-Fastening or Automatic-Fastening Set).
Mitre-Fastening Sets should therefore not be used for constructing basic frames and safety-related parts that are subject to high loads.
Using Mitre-Butt-Fastening Set 8:
1. Mitre both profiles at an angle γ.
2. Drill counterbores of diameter 14.2 mm for the fastener sleeve in the side of the profile (use of a drilling jig is recommended).
3. Drill a 9 mm dia. hole into the mitred face of both profiles (use of a drilling jig is recommended). The minimum drilling depth is 12 mm.
4. Insert the threaded fastener sleeve into the counter- bore of one of the profiles and screw in the clamping pin until the mark around the perimeter is level with the cut profile edge.
5. Secure the clamping pin in the threaded fastener sleeve using grub screw DIN 915 (M = 15 Nm).
6. Insert the fastener sleeve with bore into the second profile and fit the assemblies together.
7. Drive the special grub screw M10 into the fastener sleeve and tighten the profile connection (M = 15 Nm).
8. Fit the Caps onto the fastener sleeves.