Chair, Low-Level, PU ESDArt. No.: 0.0.639.95
|Arm Rests, PP||0.0.639.97||1 set||
|Arm Rests, PP ESD||0.0.639.98||1 set||
|Foot Rest 450x400 ESD, black||0.0.600.72||1 set||
|Video||Title / Content||Size||Format||Download|
item New Products Spring 2011
Ergonomic work bench systems, the new Line D30 and innovative enhancements for the MB Building Kit System.
item Work Bench System New Products Spring 2011
The new item work bench system
|Work bench designed for disabled users - Article EX-01069This work bench has been optimised for use by operators who need to sit down frequently due to a physical disability.
|customs tariff number||94013000|
• Seat technology with tilt adjustment (35° range) for active, upright sitting (synchronised mechanical system)
• Adjustable seat depth (50 mm range)
• Tilt and height-adjustable back rest (80 mm range), cutaway shoulder area for optimum freedom of movement, with soft-touch grips
• PU seat and back cushioning, abrasion resistant and washable
• Automatic adjustment to occupant weight (ESD version)
• Safety gas spring with broad adjustment range
• Polished aluminium base, 700 mm diameter
• Chair, Low-Level, PU, for seated work benches, with load-dependent locking castors for hard floors, seat height adjustment 430 – 590 mm
• Chair, High-Level, PU (counter chair), for seated/standing work benches, on gliding Knuckle Feet, seat height adjustment 580 – 830 mm
Chrome foot ring with non-slip surface, infinite height adjustment and quick-action locking mechanism
• Both designs can be supplied with ESD protection
The top product with top service – five-year guarantee!